DarkAceForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Start of Ominous

Go down

The Start of Ominous Empty The Start of Ominous

Post  DarkAce006 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 pm

© by DarkAce006
This is how Ominous started...

Chapter 1, the War Starts

In the elven land of Ominous lives a family like no other. This land is filled with lies, secrets, and wars yet the elves that inhabit this land have faith and hope. The elves founded Ominous and made it their home. Ominous is a mystical land filled with mystery. This land was split into four by the elves from the 1st era. The North region, the elves call it the Karpaz Mountains. The Karpaz stretches from the valley of Pike to the hills of Mar. The mountains of Karpaz are beautiful and hide many secrets in them. The elves say that all beauty comes from the Karpaz. The East region is known to the elves as Agarwaen. Agarwaen is a great marsh forest it might be repelling to the eye but holds many powerful mysterious unknown things. The West region is the Lake of Fay, like an ocean salty to the taste that hides the underwater city of Icefay. In the middle of the Lake of Fay there is a whole were the water falls down and down like a volcano with an island in the center. The city sits on this island surrounded by a water fall. The South region is the caves and grass lands of Harden. The grass lands starts from Mar and goes down were it meets the caves were they goblins lived. Harden caves is the shadow land overruled by goblins and wolves. This land is dark but has light, mysterious with things still unknown. This is where the war of good and evil begins.

Last edited by DarkAce006 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkAce006
DarkAce006
Admin

https://darkacerp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Start of Ominous Empty Re: The Start of Ominous

Post  DarkAce006 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Good and evil are at battle in Ominous. The elves leader said to keep this land great we need to have a king, one over all. The leaders agreed and the elf leader Lord Anar was to be crowned the first king of Ominous. The other elf leaders took a division of this land. Lady Hith chooses the North the Karpaz Mountains. Lady Hith loved the mountains and set her home upon it. The lord Voronda select the West the underwater city Icefay. Lord Voronda knew that no one would be able to fine his city. Lord Lumbo fixes on the South where grass land and caves were. Lord Lumbo knew what is hiding in the caves but still took this land. Lady Melima embraced what was left the East the land of the marsh forest and made it home. This is how it was to be. Each had their own part under one king with one kingdom. The elves where able to live how they pleased with one rule to take the land you are given and live in peace. No evil was to come out of this but yet did.

Ominous was are great and mighty place however turned dark and become the center of all evil in the 7th era. In The 7th era Ominous turned dark when king Noldo died without having a son and with no one to take his place shadows came over Ominous. Ominous was in shadows and the goblins and the wolves taken over the land and darkness came upon Ominous. It was until the 14th era where a new king was crowned Astald. He was the young handsome elf and very strong. Astald took back the kingdom and sent the goblins and wolves back into the caves of Harden. Astald had many sons and was a great king. He brought Ominous out of the shadows and built a castle in the city of Aglareb. Astld put Aglareb on top of a cave the hides the Ruby of Light. The Ruby of Light was from the 1st era made to bring light in the darkness. The elves from the 1st era have many secrets like the Ruby of Light.

Last edited by DarkAce006 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkAce006
DarkAce006
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkAce006 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 pm

The secrets were hidden by the five leaders of the elves within the four regions of Ominous. These secrets were truly powerful and were hidden by the elves. The elves hided the secrets well and not to be found by chance. The elves from the 1st era did not want to lose the secrets and wrote them in a Book. The five leaders fell from old age and The Book was passed down every second generation. Till a young lady named Bliss was the keeper of The Book in the 33rd era. Bliss was very beautiful elf with long dark red hair and blue eyes like the sea she was tall and fit for a king. Bliss got her dark red hair from her mother. Xenon the next to be king of Ominous fell in love with Bliss’s beauty and long red hair. Xenon married Bliss and they become king and queen of the elven land. They lived in the city of Aglareb. Aglareb was in south on the grass lands of Harden. Xenon loved the grass lands but knew it was not the safe for the goblins were nearby in the caves.

Bliss was a very able elf and knew very much of the goblins and what would happen if the secrets were to be found. She knew living in Aglareb that The Book would have to stay hidden. Bliss hided The Book in the castle in the wall of her room. She knew that if anyone would read it they would become mad with power and would fall into darkness. She told Xenon that this Book is the key to anything good and everything evil. With this Book you will have all the power of Ominous. She was scared that he would go looking in this Book and told him, you must not look in this Book and that in this Book evil will come over you. Xenon agreed and promises her that he would not look in the Book. Bliss did not believe him because of the lies within the kingdom. The resin is, she lied to him about her secret lover and for this Xenon would lie to make her upset like the way she did to him. Although this time was different he told her, I believe you and still love you and I forgive you for what you did. Bliss now knew that The Book would be safe and Ominous had nothing to worry about. Not so true anymore, Bliss’s twin brother was listing to her and Xenon. Exile was his name and wanted Ominous he thought that because he was older that it was not far for his younger sister to have the kingdom. Exile came up with a master plan to take The Book and take over Ominous. He’s plan was to steal the book in the night. He wanted to then take over Harden caves were the goblins lived then move north to take Aglareb.
DarkAce006
DarkAce006
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkAce006 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:07 pm

One night Exile tried to steal The Book. He went to the chamber where the Book was putted by Bliss. Exile turned the handle and was caught by Bliss’s trap. Bliss set a trap to stun anymore who tried to open the chamber where the Book was. She used the flower only found in Karpaz called Tamp (to stop). Exile was stunned and stuck in his place till morning light. In that morning Bliss found her brother trapped. She scolds him for what he tried to do. Bliss then banishes Exile from the castle of Aglareb the largest and greatest city of Ominous. Exile ran to the caves of Harden were the goblin’s lived. Exile was going there for one particular goblin named Agar.

Agar is a goblin once a pure, righteous and an upright elf named Aith is now an evil, hateful and revolting goblin. Agar was sent to the Harden’s caves to save the elves from the evil Witch. The evil Witch was an elf from the 1st era. She made a Stone of Death that would keep you living if drank the water the fellows out of the stone when the magic words are said. She lived in the land of Harden. She tormented the elf that lived in this land for she was dead but living. She could not eat and could not drink. She haunted the elf and turned them in to goblins. Goblins are weak mined and she used them to please her every wish. Aith who is now Agar, went to the land to kill the evil Witch. Aith killed the Witch with the Sword of Mortel. The Sword of Mortel was made in the 10th era by Mortel himself. Mortel made the sword to sever the kings of Ominous. Aith was given the sword by Xenon’s father Mark. Mark told Aith to save the people of Harden. Aith saved most of the elves although he could not save himself. The Witch turned Aith into a goblin by that dark magic she cased on him and Aith became Agar. Aith lost the sword when he became Ager. Now Agar has many secrets in Harden and knows of dark magic from the Book. Exile knows of Agar and the dark magic he possess. Exile went to Agar in Harden where he lived. Agar saw Exile coming from a far. Agar did not like when others came to him. He would scare them off and sometimes he would catch them and then kill them to eat. Agar was very big for a goblin and did not look like most. He had one big ear with a small nose and two sharp teeth coming out his mouth. Agar was ugly and hated everything.
DarkAce006
DarkAce006
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkAce006 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:08 pm

When he saw Exile approaching Agar set a trap to kill him. While he waited to hear death calling him for dinner he took a rest on a rock right behind the trap. Exile was not going to be an easy meal. He easily saw the trap ahead and simply leaped over it. Exile come up slowly on Agar took his net and throw it over the beast. Agar woke up and tangles himself up in it. Exile knew of what Ager would do if he got out of the net. Exile told him that I can help you only if you teach me the dark magic. Agar asked why you do this to me. Exile started to take off the net. See we are friends. See I can help you more ways than one Exile said. Agar said how can you help me more than just taking off a net you put on me? Exile replied I know of a book with secrets that could help both are problems. Agar asked Exile Where is this book and how will you get it? And how do I know you will help me? Exile said, with the dark magic you hold I can get the book and turn you back into the elf you once were. I will give you my word that I will help you. Agar agreed to teach Exile the dark magic and says if you fail I get your head. Exile tells him, you can have my head.

5 years go by from when Exile came to Agar its now almost the 34th ear. Exile is getting stronger and more powerful than ever. Agar is getting old and weak minded making him more wiled and unpredictable. Exile is strong enough to take down Bliss and her kingdom. Exile told Agar, in the morning I am going to leave for Aglareb to bring back the book. The morning came Exile was getting ready to leave for Aglareb when he was attacked by Agar. Agar has gone crazy and the darkness has token him. Agar was strong and the darkness had a slow effect on him unlike others it was a fast and took effect ten times quicker than it did to Agar. Agar hit Exile with a huge blow to the back. Exile was tossed into the side of the carve wall. Exile got up can took out his sword and cut Agar’s head off with one swing. Exile spit on the grown and said you no good goblin trying to kill what you made. Exile picks up his stuff and head for Aglareb. Exile ran to Aglareb with great hast passing the great grass lands between Harden and Aglareb. Harden carves are a 3 day trip to Aglareb. 3 days pass and when Exile made it to the castle’s wall he was spotted by a guard. The guard ran to sound the alarm. Exile fired his bow and killed the guard as he sounded the alarm. Exile then jumps the wall of 30 feet and starts to cast fire spells setting the city up in flames.
DarkAce006
DarkAce006
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkAce006 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:09 pm

When he saw Exile approaching Agar set a trap to kill him. While he waited to hear death calling him for dinner he took a rest on a rock right behind the trap. Exile was not going to be an easy meal. He easily saw the trap ahead and simply leaped over it. Exile come up slowly on Agar took his net and throw it over the beast. Agar woke up and tangles himself up in it. Exile knew of what Ager would do if he got out of the net. Exile told him that I can help you only if you teach me the dark magic. Agar asked why you do this to me. Exile started to take off the net. See we are friends. See I can help you more ways than one Exile said. Agar said how can you help me more than just taking off a net you put on me? Exile replied I know of a book with secrets that could help both are problems. Agar asked Exile Where is this book and how will you get it? And how do I know you will help me? Exile said, with the dark magic you hold I can get the book and turn you back into the elf you once were. I will give you my word that I will help you. Agar agreed to teach Exile the dark magic and says if you fail I get your head. Exile tells him, you can have my head.

5 years go by from when Exile came to Agar its now almost the 34th ear. Exile is getting stronger and more powerful than ever. Agar is getting old and weak minded making him more wiled and unpredictable. Exile is strong enough to take down Bliss and her kingdom. Exile told Agar, in the morning I am going to leave for Aglareb to bring back the book. The morning came Exile was getting ready to leave for Aglareb when he was attacked by Agar. Agar has gone crazy and the darkness has token him. Agar was strong and the darkness had a slow effect on him unlike others it was a fast and took effect ten times quicker than it did to Agar. Agar hit Exile with a huge blow to the back. Exile was tossed into the side of the carve wall. Exile got up can took out his sword and cut Agar’s head off with one swing. Exile spit on the grown and said you no good goblin trying to kill what you made. Exile picks up his stuff and head for Aglareb. Exile ran to Aglareb with great hast passing the great grass lands between Harden and Aglareb. Harden carves are a 3 day trip to Aglareb. 3 days pass and when Exile made it to the castle’s wall he was spotted by a guard. The guard ran to sound the alarm. Exile fired his bow and killed the guard as he sounded the alarm. Exile then jumps the wall of 30 feet and starts to cast fire spells setting the city up in flames.
DarkAce006
DarkAce006
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkAce006 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Bliss heard the alarm and may sure the Book was still hidden. She kissed Xenon on the cheek and left him asleep. She went off with the troops guarding the inner walls of the castle. It was the middle of the night and Bliss was out to seek Exile to bring him death. Bliss knows that she is the only one that can kill her evil brother. She sets out to kill her brother even if in meant death for her. She was now the hunt.

Exile was killing everything and anything in site. Bliss told her troops the night will give us cover. Bliss saw the flames and said this way. Bliss saw Exile and jump from an outside wall of the castle and swung her sword Exile dogged the attack by Bliss. Bliss hit the ground rolling. Exile took out his sword and said stand up and fight me. Bliss picks up her sword and stands up. Bliss fought hard and long she was no match for her brother’s dark magic. Bliss was struck by Exile in the left leg. She cried out in pain. She rolled on her back and before her brother could finish her she said I will not die alone she stabbed her brother in the side. Exile fell to his knees and cried out you witch! You cannot defeat me. She takes her dagger and stabs him again but this time in the back right through the heart. Exile fell and died. Bliss was still alive but could feel her life leaving her. She told her troops and come to her she told them to tell Xenon that she loved him and to take care of the children.
DarkAce006
DarkAce006
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkAce006 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Xenon woke up to a sound he didn’t want to hear. He cried for days. They set Bliss’s body on fire and song the song of the fallen. It was so beautiful and it was spring time and the flowers where out and the sun was setting just right. It was fit for a queen like Bliss. Xenon gave a speech.
Xenon told the people of Aglareb that everything will be alright we just have to work together. There is no more evil to harm us. He also said that Bliss saved us from the evil one Exile. He goes on telling the people about how Bliss was and how much he wished he was the one to wake up and die for the land of Ominous. Xenon told the people that if they want to over throw him that he will step down. The people yelled long live the king. Long live the king. Long live the king. Xenon! Xenon! Xenon! Xenon cried and thanked the people and said I will not let you down again. Xenon was a man of his word. He would not let his kingdom down.

Xenon gave the framer more money for their crops and the blacksmith more money for their craftsmanship. He let the people expand the land and to hunt were they want to. Xenon was giving the people what they wanted and what they ask for. The people love him for this and gave him good crops and his army’s great weapons to protect the kingdom. He thanked them and they thanked him.
DarkAce006
DarkAce006
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkAce006 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Xenon still didn’t feel safe in the castle with Exile dead. He wanted to feel safer in his own castle. He had a dream of moving the castle north. He told the people we are going to start a project to build a better defense. The best way to do this is to move the kingdom of Aglareb north. It will be on the hills of Mar is and were the Karpaz Mountains begins. They accepted Xenon’s plan and went with to move Aglareb.

The rebuild of the new Aglareb began in the 34th ear. It took Xenon and his people 7 years to complete the new Aglareb. Aglareb was moved north and the castle was rebuilt on the hill of Kar. On Kar there is good land for the framers and has many caves for the blacksmith to get what they need to make there crafts. Aglareb was now seven times the size it once was. Aglareb has an outer wall 50 feet high and 40 feet wade of soiled rock and stone. The castle was built to with stand an army tenfold greater than any army ever seen by Aglareb. Xenon was felt safe and had a secret place for the Book that he knew would be impossible to find.
DarkAce006
DarkAce006
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum